- Name of the Company
- Cardio Incorporated
- Business Lines
- Establishment of regenerative medicine for cardiovascular disorders through translational research encompassing cellular therapy, drug discovery, and tissue engineering.
- October 2001
- President, Yasuhiro Yanagi
- 2F, 1-5-5 Minatojimaminamimachi Chuo-ku, Kobe, Hyogo 650-0047 Japan
Tel: +81 (78) 304-6101
Fax: +81 (78) 304-6103
- 50.28 million yen (as of February 2014)
- Number of executives and regular employees
- 6 (as of February 2014)
Back to main contents
- Corporate History
- October 2001
- Established as a campus venture company originating from the Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine.
- March 2002
- Met the qualifications set forth by the Law for Facilitating the Creation of New Business by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare.
- August 2002
- Relocated our head office to Temma, Kita-ku, Osaka
- December 2002
- Capital increased to 145.8 million yen through a third-party allocation.
- September 2003
- Located Kobe TRI Laboratories in the Translational Research Informatics Center, one of the core facilities of the Kobe Medical Industry Development Project.
- September 2004
- Expanded Kobe TRI Laboratories.
- March 2005
- Capital increased to 498.3 million yen through a third-party allocation.
- May 2005
- Established Kobe BMA Laboratories.
- February 2008
- Capital reduced to 49.8 million yen.
- February 2014
- Capital increased to 50.28 million yen through a Exercising Share Option.